Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Best Mila Kunis Hairstyle Part Two

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 31

    “The bottom line is if you’re an attractive female in this industry, people just take you as that: attractive. People aren’t getting the opportunity to move beyond being attractive,” Mila told the magazine. “You have no idea how hard it is for a woman in this business. A lot of people don’t even think women are funny. It’s fucked up, but you have to deal with guys like that. I’ve learned to roll with it.”
    mila kunis hair

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 32

    She added: “It’s not only with comedy. It could be with drama or action or whatever. People are distracted by looks. It happens. I’m not saying it happened to me, but it happens.”
    mila kunis styleclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 33

    It’s a good thing Mila’s got her unhealthy obsession with Star Trek to help her cope with the perils of being beautiful.
    mila kunis haircutclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 34

    “I’m a massive Trekkie,” Mila confessed after being asked about working with William Shatner in the 2002 film American Psycho 2. “…I got into it in my late teens — 18, 19, 20. Something like that. I got into it later than most people. But let’s not talk about it in the past tense. I’m still a ‘Star Trek’ fan. You never stop being one.”
    mila kunis hairstylesclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 35

    She even attended a convention boasting memorabilia from the show.
    mila kunis biographyclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 36

    “I went to the Star Trek Experience in Vegas maybe five years ago. I hung out with a bunch of fake characters inside Quark’s bar. There were all these actors there pretending to be the different characters from the different shows. Yes, I loved it.”
    mila kunis oscar dressclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 37

    Actress MILA KUNIS' passion for baseball almost got her ejected from the Los Angeles Dodgers' play-off game against the Philadelphia Phillies last week (15Oct08) when her cursing upset the parents of a 10-year-old boy.
    mila kunis picsclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 38

    Kunis, a Dodgers fan, was so upset by the efforts of her team, who were knocked out of baseball's post-season by the Phillies, she couldn't hold her tongue. And she had some apologising to do when one family, sitting within earshot of her, were offended by her bad language. The actress explains, "The kid turns around and his parents turn around and I was like, 'I'm so sorry, but come on.' "They were like, 'OK, weirdo.'"
    mila kunis photosclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 39

    Kunis insists cool Dodgers fans could learn a lot from trash-talking New York Yankees supporters: "It's not necessarily that I'm for the Yankees... but the fans are so amazing... I feel at home, they're my people."Everybody at Dodgers Stadium... was on their BlackBerries."
    mila kunis hair colorclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 40

    Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis share a kiss in Black Swan. Director Darren Aronofsky says the actresses
    mila kunis picturesclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 41

    were so nervous that they had to have a few drinks before the shoot.
    mila kunis datingclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 42

    My character starts being paranoid that she's going to be unseated, Portman said of her character, a ballet dancer threatened by new dancer
    mila kunis hair styleclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 43

    Last night the Black Swan actress stepped out looking like the Hollywood A-lister's doppelgänger at a New York red carpet event.
    mila kunis wallpaperclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 44

    The 27-year-old star dressed demurely in a white trouser suit which looked strikingly similar to one worn by Angelina back in 2009 at the premiere of her partner Brad Pitt's movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
    mila kunis moviesclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 45

    Like the Lara Croft star, Mila has also taken on action roles, namely in the 2010 movie The Book of Eli, and played a younger version of Jolie in her 1998 film Gia.
    mila kunis dressclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 46

    And over recent months, as she has seen her profile bolstered by the success of her latest movie, Mila has been favourably compared to Jolie.
    mila kunis fashion styleclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 47

    With their full lips, wide eyes and high cheek bones, it's not hard to see why.
    mila kunis imagesclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 48

    Now the question is whether Mila can seize the moment and see her star rise as high as Jolie's and secure a firm place in the Hollywood A-list set.
    mila kunis galleryclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 49

    'It doesn't happen very often and I'm not sure it'll happen again,' Kunis said of the attention she's been receiving recently. 'It's this ride that will ultimately end, but I'm trying to enjoy it.'
    mila kunis lookclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 50

    Last night Mila joined the likes of Russell Brand, Gossip Girl's Penn Badgley and Thor star Chris Hemsworth at Cosmopolitan magazine's Fun Fearless Males Of 2011 event at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City.
    mila kunis filmographyclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 51

    Mila Kunis goes for a walk around Beverly Hills with her dad, Mark Kunis, a mechanical engineer and cab company executive, while celebrating Father’s Day on Sunday (June 20).
    mila kunis hair stylesclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 52

    The 26-year-old actress recently wrapped filming on her psychological thriller with Natalie Portman, Black Swan. In other news, Mila’s recent comedy, Date Night, just announced a DVD and Blu-Ray release for August 10!
    mila kunis updoclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 53

    She may be one of the most in-demand stars in Hollywood, but actress Mila Kunis says her mother kept her humble by forcing her to work a part-time retail gig – even when she was starring alongside Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace and Wilmer Valderrama in “That ‘70’s Show.”
    mila kunis hairstylesclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 54

    “My mother made me work at Rite-Aid, because my parents work full-time. I worked at '70’s' on Laurel & Ventura and I couldn’t drive because I wasn’t sixteen yet, so my mother would come on her lunch break and pick me up from work,” Kunis told Tarts while promoting her latest flick, the post-apocalyptic tale “The Book of Eli.” “But she didn’t have time to drop me off back home, so I would have to go to work with her, and what did I do for six hours? My mother would put me behind the photo or ice cream counter and made me work."
    mila kunis hair colorclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 55

    She may be one of the most in-demand stars in Hollywood, but actress Mila Kunis says her mother kept her humble by forcing her to work a part-time retail gig – even when she was starring alongside Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace and Wilmer Valderrama in “That ‘70’s Show.”
    mila kunis hairstyleclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 56

    “My mother made me work at Rite-Aid, because my parents work full-time. I worked at '70’s' on Laurel & Ventura and I couldn’t drive because I wasn’t sixteen yet, so my mother would come on her lunch break and pick me up from work,” Kunis told Tarts while promoting her latest flick, the post-apocalyptic tale “The Book of Eli.” “But she didn’t have time to drop me off back home, so I would have to go to work with her, and what did I do for six hours? My mother would put me behind the photo or ice cream counter and made me work."
    mila kunis hair in black swanclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 57

    Born Milena “Mila” Kunis, on August 14, 1983 in the former Soviet Union, Mila’s family moved to America when she was seven in search of a better life.
    mila kunis biographyclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 58

    Not a native English speaker, it wasn’t easy at first, adjusting to life in a new place. “I blocked out second grade,” she once said. “I didn’t understand the culture. I didn’t understand the people. I didn’t understand the language. My first sentence of my essay to get into college was like, ‘Imagine being blind and deaf at age seven.’ And that’s kind of what it felt like moving to the States.”
    mila kunis makeupclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 59

    But it didn’t take long for Mila to find her way. Her father, a mechanical engineer, and mother, a physics teacher, had moved the family to Los Angeles, and by 12 Mila was getting small acting parts in TV shows (her first was an episode of Baywatch). Her big break came in 1998 when she was cast as Jackie Burkhart in the Fox sitcom That ’70s Show, and the rest, as they say, is history. Her new movie, Friends with Benefits, starring Justin Timberlake, opens July 22.
    mila kunis short hairclass=

    Mila Kunis Hairstyle 60

    This is the beachy look that didn't go out of style in 2008, as modeled by Mila Kunis. The beachy look is now a classic hairstyle, not a trend.
    mila kunis bioclass=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews